We want to make our approach clear and transparent.
So we have tried to write this text in a language that is easy to understand, without technical or legalistic lingo.
- We do not participate nor co-operate with any kind of private or government surveillance or monitoring service. Note that Belgium does not have any equivalent to the US NSL (National Security Letter) and gag order, so we cannot be forced to do something without being allowed to disclose it.
- We do not co-operate with the NSA, we do not offer any authority shadow access to our Service.
- We also do not directly disclose any information about our users to law enforcement agencies from outside Belgium and it would be illegal for us to do so.
- Check our transparency report along with an up-to-date warrant canary.
- We collect IP addresses, message-ID's, sender and recipient addresses, subjects, browser versions, countries and timestamps.
- When registering, you will be asked to enter an external email address. We send your activation code to this address and use it to communicate with you in case you are unable to access your account.
- Incoming and outgoing messages are automatically analysed by our anti-spam, anti-virus and anti-abuse checking routines.
- When you pay by credit card we store some of its details.
- Team members have signed a confidentiality agreement to protect collected data.
The information we collect may be used in any of the following ways :
- To perform technical checks;
- To fulfill legal requests;
- To deliver customer service
- To process payment transactions.
Last updated on December 21, 2021.